Shades of Tyson vs. Secretariat as Newcastle United fan tries to fight police horse (video)
Following today’s match between Newcastle United and Sunderland, 29 people were arrested and four police officers were hurt as fans attempted to fight in Newcastle city center. Bottles were thrown at police, and garbage cans were set on fire. It was a typical English football riot, except for one detail.
One gentleman was not content with fighting opposing fans or two-legged police officers and decided to take on a police horse instead. The man was quickly taken down by the horse’s human colleagues.
In his mind, the fight was probably going to go much more like this:
Newcastle United Supporters Clash With Police; 29 Arrested, 4 Police Officers Injured [VIDEO] [EPL Talk]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- NASCAR Fans Manage To Get DUI On Horseback: Video
- Kansas City Royals Fans Get Into Brawl At Kids Play Area At Kaufmann Stadium
- Grown Man Punches 13-year-old During Fight At Youth Soccer Match
- Barnsley fans score a goal against Manchester United, whose own fans robbed a food stand
- Horse Goes On Rampage at British Horse Show