Billy Corgan stars in furniture commercial to promote his pro wrestling company or something (video)
Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins lost his mind years ago, but further proof comes in the form of this commercial for a furniture store. Or is it for his pro wrestling company? In either case, our primary reaction is smiling politely.
On the list of bad decisions by Billy Corgan, this ad ranks somewhere between “dating Courtney Love” and “Zwan”.
As a palate cleanser, here’s some much better work in the form of “Tonight, Tonight”, one of the best music videos of all-time.
Watch: Billy Corgan Does Weird Furniture Store Commercial to Promote His Pro Wrestling Company [Pitchfork]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: I Love The BCS Song – Will Forte on Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update
- Nirvana vs. Rick Astley: Never Gonna Give Your Teen Spirit Up
- Caucasian: A Musical Tribute To Basketball-Playing White Guys: Video
- Daily Rubbish: April 10, 2009
- Welcome To The Super Bowl! Please Enjoy A Faceful Of Groin!