Novak Djokovic hurt by falling autograph-seeking fans (video)
Novak Djokovic is currently in Australia, playing in the Hopman Cup as he prepares for the upcoming Australian Open. Following his 6-3, 6-4 victory over Italy’s Andreas Seppi, Djokovic took his life into his own hands by venturing over to sign autographs for a wily gang of dangerous kids.
As he started to sign, the wall gave way, sending children tumbling toward the world’s #1 tennis player in a brazen attack in full view of the cameras. Djokovic walked off the court with a slight limp and sought treatment in the locker room, but was able to return for a doubles match later on. Perhaps next time he should just be an asshole and not sign autographs, that way he avoids such traps.
Novak Djokovic: Star Hurt Signing Autographs [Sky Sports]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Australian Open Brawl Between Bosnians And Serbians
- Daily Rubbish: April 15, 2009
- Robin van Persie to have a placenta rubbed on his injured ankle
- What’s the Capital of Thailand?
- Norwegian Goal Celebrations: Now With 100% More Eye Poking!