Hey ESPN, that’s not Georgia’s flag (photo)
Most people know that there is Georgia: The Country and Georgia: The State. But unless the United States has very quietly annexed Georgia: The Country, someone at ESPN screwed up this graphic. Really, I think one Georgia is sufficient; we don’t need to go around acquiring any others.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: A Collection of Rugby Hits As the Rugby World Cup Gets Underway
- Joe Paterno Reminisces About The Good Old Days Of Jewish Basketball: Video
- French journalist drops f-bomb live on ESPN with Bob Ley (video)
- United States Beats Spain 2-0 To Secure Place In 2009 Confederations Cup Final
- NASCAR Owner Gets Nailed For DUI At Atlanta Motor Speedway