Hines Ward doesn’t care for texting while driving, but is totally cool with drunk driving (w/ mug shot photo)
Sooner or later, Georgia authorities are going to have to stop all Pittsburgh Steelers from crossing their borders.
Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward was arrested early Saturday morning in DeKalb County, Georgia for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol.
It is unknown what is written under “obey” on Ward’s mug shot t-shirt, but it is unlikely that it says “your local DUI laws”.
As Busted Coverage points out, it was only Friday morning that Hines Ward discussed on Facebook how dangerous texting while driving is.
He apparently does not have the same negative feelings toward drunk driving.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- UNC Tennis Star Chris Kearney Arrested For DWI, Hitting Pedestrians
- Georgia soccer player Carli Shultis has breakfast smothered, covered in her pants
- Super Bowl Week Draws to a Close with Some Help From Ray Lewis & Hines Ward
- NASCAR Fans Manage To Get DUI On Horseback: Video
- Ryan Leaf Indicted On Drug & Burglary Charges In Texas