Concession cart hold up leads to golf cart chase
According to the Sacramento Police Department, Jim Aldridge (pictured) held up a cart that was selling concessions at the 10th hole. Four golfers who saw the hold up began to chase after him in their golf cart, so Aldridge attempted to make a getaway in the concession cart. When Aldridge began firing a gun, the golfers gave up their pursuit, but police were able to arrest him a short time later, according to spokesman Sgt. Norm Leong.
Now I’m no expert on robbing people, but I would imagine that if I were to do such a thing, I would first pick a target that had more than a few dollars and some bottles of water, then I’d figure out an escape method that is faster than a golf cart. I also wouldn’t live in Sacramento, but that’s an entirely different matter.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Drunk Man Tries To Drive Golf Cart Home After Long Day On The Golf Course
- For the Golfer Who Has Everything and Wants Everyone to Know That He Has Everything: The Escalade Golf Cart
- Kevin Johnson Robbed In San Francisco
- Two Angels Minor Leaguers Accused Of Beating A Man
- Dumb Smuggler Gets Caught With Cocaine In Golf Clubs