Gary Neville’s first pitch at White Sox game shows why soccer players don’t use their hands [Video]
Manchester United ambassador Gary Neville visited Chicago on Thursday to promote Man U’s upcoming tour of the United States. Neville threw out the first pitch at U.S. Cellular Field prior to the game between the White Sox and A’s.
And throw it he did, with such gusto that would send Rick Ankiel into a fetal position, shivering.
While Neville did nearly injure several women standing near the backstop, he did at least get his toss in the same area code as home plate. And yes, this means it’s time to watch the legendary ceremonial first pitch from the Mayor of Cincinnati, Mark Mallory.
Gary Neville threw an awful first pitch at a White Sox game [Dirty Tackle]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Mark Wahlberg Nails Fan In The Butt With First Pitch: Video
- Howard Stern’s Baba Booey’s Terrible First Pitch At Mets Game: Video
- Cat Runs Around At Wrigley Field During Chicago Cubs Game: Video
- Manchester United TV Kindly Requests That You Do Not Comment On The Crotch Bulge Sizes Of Their Commentators: Video
- English Soccer Fans to Bid on “WE57 HAM” License Plate