Phillies fan runs on field, gets tased (video)
Oh, Philadelphia, thank you for never ceasing to supply us with more fans to mock.
This guy ran on to the field during tonight’s game between the Phillies and Cardinals. Normally, security guards just chase people down and tackle them, but apparently the personnel at Citizens Bank Park have instructions to use heavier force.
Instead of tackling the fan on the field, one security guard tased him instead.
This bad video of the tasing incident comes courtesy of The700Level:
Unfortunately, this brutal statement might keep other idiots from running on the field, which is truly a sad day in the history of baseball. If you can’t puke on fans without getting arrested, and if you can’t run on the field without getting tasered, how are you supposed to have fun at a Phillies game?
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Let’s Go Down Together: 2 People Run on Field During Diamondbacks Postgame Concert, Get Tackled by Security
- Fan Gets Tased At Oakland A’s Game: Video
- Cubs Fan Throws Beer On Shane Victorino, Security Ejects The Wrong Man: Video
- Crazy Fan Runs Around The Field At Citizens Bank Park During Phillies/Braves Game: Video
- Hugging Chris Young: Fan Runs On Field To Show CY Some Love: Video