San Francisco Chronicle NFC Championship Headline Fail
This is what happens when you lay people off and replace them with a team of monkeys with typewriters.
Saints 31, Packers 28.
That’s quite the impressive scoring line from a team that was ice fishing or hanging out in hot tubs or whatever one does during the off-season in Green Bay.
Memo to the Chronicle: Brett Favre no longer plays for the Packers. He also does not play for the Colts, the Jets, the Saints, the Bengals, the Roughriders, or any other football team you might try to place him with besides the Vikings. At least until he retires during the off-season and signs somewhere else.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Charles Gordon Ankle Injury – Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers
- New York Giants Lineman David Diehl Makes Comedy Debut, Makes Fun Of Brett Favre: Video
- Video: Overtime Coin Toss Hits Brian Urlacher In the Head – Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
- Cheerleader-Impersonating Mom Gets 3 Years In Mental Health Facility
- Daily Rubbish: May 6, 2009