Mozambique Goalkeeper Faceplant Fail – Africa Cup of Nations 2010 (video)
The Africa Cup of Nations is underway, and based on this video of the Mozambique goalie flipping face first over the ball rather than securing it, it appears to be the only major soccer tournament to take place using a ball filled with lead.
Somehow the goalkeeper managed to dive back to the ball after missing it, but the teammate who met him there surely wanted to kick the guy’s face in for flailing about the place like that. There must be better ways to showboat and show your general lack of respect for gravity.
And for your enjoyment, another angle:
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Japan’s Nominee For The Worst Goalkeeper Ever Contest: Video
- Soccer Bloopers: The Worst Misses Of All-Time
- Video: Carlos Zambrano gives Cubs fans a heart attack
- Hockey Streaker Falls Down On The Ice A Lot, Scores Invisible Goal: Video (NSFW)
- Goalie Stops Attack With Kung Fu Kick To The Chest: Video