Was Bernie Kosar drunk when his interview for “The U” – 30 for 30 was filmed?
Since I actually left the house on a Saturday night, I didn’t see “The U” on ESPN tonight. The latest installment of the network’s “30 for 30″ series covered the Miami Hurricanes. Bernie Kosar’s interview clips were apparently quite interesting.
Twitter is all abuzz about the condition of Bernie Kosar. The consensus is he was either drunk during the interview, has some sort of health problem, or morphed into Artie Lange or Joe Namath. Whatever the case, Bernie did not sound or look good.
Of course, Bernie was hired as a special consultant to the Cleveland Browns, which makes any drinking problem perfectly understandable.
It will be interesting to see if Bill Simmons addresses this seemingly drunken interview at some point. If it hadn’t been a project he was involved in and had been on another network, you know he would have remarked on it immediately. Will he censor himself, or will he risk another ESPN Twitter suspension?
Bernie Kosar DRUNK VIDEO? Miami QB Raises Questions [Huffington Post]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Cleveland Browns Fan Ticketed By Police For Riding Couch Through Stadium Parking Lot
- Daily Rubbish: April 2, 2009
- ESPN Promotes Violent Road Rage Game In Video About Donte’ Stallworth Killing A Man With His Car: Video
- Daily Rubbish: Fly, Fitz, Fly
- Lionel Messi Drunk As Barcelona Celebrates Champions League Win And The Treble: Video