New England Patriots mascot arrested in prostitution sting
Rhode Island State Police arrested 14 people involved with prostitution, including 47-year-old Robert Sormanti, who
is was one of the people who played Pat the Patriot.
Sormanti has been suspended by the Patriots, who issued a statement saying, “The Pat Patriot mascot costume is worn by multiple people, each of whom are held responsible and accountable for their actions. The individual in question has been suspended. The mascot responsibilities will continue to be fulfilled by others.”
He should have told the police officers that he was just getting the hooker so he could use the carpool lane to get to Gillette Stadium.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Undercover Sting Catches People Hoping To Trade White Powder For White Powder
- Penn State Nittany Lion Arrested For DUI
- Sean Williams Destroys Electronics In Denver Cell Phone Shop: Exclusive Video!
- Owen Schmitt, The Beer Truck, Gets A DUI
- Arizona Diamondbacks Fire Mascot D. Baxter The Bobcat After DUI Arrest