EJ Henderson breaks his leg: Video
Warning: This video is graphic. If you don’t want to see a leg dangle in a way it’s not supposed to, don’t watch.
When Eric Wood broke his leg a couple of weeks ago, I said that I was surprised that sort of freak, high-speed injury didn’t happen more often. It was not a request for more players to break their legs.
The Vikings’ E.J. Henderson got hit by teammate Jamarca Sanford in the 4th quarter of tonight’s game against the Arizona Cardinals. Sanford hit Henderson while both tried to tackle Tim Hightower and Henderson’s leg took the brunt of the hit. At full speed, it doesn’t look like it was that bad, but slow-motion replays show the extent of the brutal injury.
E.J. Henderson was carted off the field with a broken femur. The Vikings sustained several injuries during the game, but this final blow could be the biggest, and it was certainly the most gruesome.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Charles Gordon Ankle Injury – Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers
- Eric Wood gets his leg broken: Video
- Marcin Wasilewski Has Leg Broken By Axel Witsel: Video
- Oupa Ngulube Has Leg Snapped By Felix Muamba-Musasa: Video
- Video: Bus Crash Involving Albany River Rats AHL Hockey Team