Raiders fans put up billboard asking Al Davis to hire a GM
Disgruntled Oakland Raiders fans have had enough. One group has purchased a billboard near their stadium, asking the corpse of owner Al Davis to hire someone else to be GM.
The leader of the fan group, Jared Staszewski of Erie, Pennsylvania, said in a press release, “We thought a billboard, posted near the stadium might generate some awareness, create a dialogue among the ‘Raider Faithful’ and perhaps make a difference.” He has started a web site at www.messagetoal.com. The site features a petition and ways to contribute to the billboard campaign.
While they’re at it, they should also buy billboards asking for a coach who doesn’t punch people. And a quarterback who doesn’t massively suck. And a stadium that doesn’t look like it’s going to collapse. And fans who don’t stab people.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Were The Oakland Police Neutral When The 49ers Visited The Raiders?
- Will F1 Some Day Use Remote Controls Instead Of Drivers?
- Who Put Up This Billboard Taking A Shot At Charlie Weis?
- Daily Rubbish: Mickey Mantle Was a Character
- Norwegian Ski Resort Ad Features Real-Time Snowstorm: Video