Soccer player gets yellow card for farting in the referee’s face
For all the criticism we give refs, they also put up with a lot of crap from players.
Referee Bunny Reid of the Portsmouth Sunday league in England was walking past Levi Foster of AFC GOP prior to their match against Apsley House when the player did something quite offensive.
Foster had bent over to make sure his boots were laced properly, and while he did so, out slipped a fart into Bunny’s face.
Needless to say, Reid was unhappy and threatened to toss Foster from a match that hadn’t even started yet. The farting footballer managed to talk the ref down to a yellow card and was eventually named Man of the Match after propelling his team to a 5-0 win.
Afterward, Levi Foster said, “I had a curry the night before.”
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Soccer Player Breaks Referee’s Jaw
- Football Player Farts During Penalty Attempt, Costing His Team A Goal
- Video: Overtime Coin Toss Hits Brian Urlacher In the Head – Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
- Soccer Player Gets Red Card, Returns To Field With Sword
- Soccer Team President Runs On Field To Confront Referees: Video