Bud Adams flips off the Buffalo Bills: Video
The best thing about being 86-years-old is that you can do whatever you damn well please. Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams not only is old, he’s also rich, which gives him double the excuse to do whatever he wants.
His Titans destroyed the Buffalo Bills 41-17 on Sunday, and he was excited, so he aimed his middle fingers at the Buffalo sideline and flipped off the Bills.
Adams will probably be fined by Roger Goodell, who actually was at the game and watched for a time with the owner, but when you’re old and you’re rich, who cares?
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Punter Touchdown Adds 12 Seconds Of Excitement To Meaningless NFL Preseason Game Between The Tennessee Titans & Buffalo Bills: Video
- Detroit Red Wings Fan Flips Off The Referees During Game Against Chicago Blackhawks: Video
- Eric Wood gets his leg broken: Video
- Vince Young Strains Entire Lineman
- Chad Johnson’s Next End Zone Dance to Have Corporate Sponsorship