Serena Williams gets awkwardly hit on by Jon Stewart on The Daily Show
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
Serena Williams visited The Daily Show last night to plug her new book, On The Line. In addition to learning about Serena’s singing ability, we also learned that Jon Stewart apparently has a thing for women who yell a lot and have arms that are as big as his head.
Yeah, that got a little bit creepy. Serena was clearly a bit uncomfortable there as what started as one joke just kept on going. Stewart was lucky he didn’t get the book shoved down his throat.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Jon Stewart, Lenny Dykstra, and Jim Cramer: Video
- The Daily Show: Clash of the Cretins
- Daily Rubbish: June 24, 2009
- IndyCar Driver Sarah Fisher On The Daily Show With Jon Stewart: Video
- Congress, The BCS, and The Daily Show With Jon Stewart: Video