Putting green bra combines two things men enjoy
The golf bra can be easily removed any time the wearer wants to practice some topless golf. A 1.5-meter-long felt putting green unfurls, and the cups act as, well, cups.
But wait, there’s more! Not only does the bra function as a putting mat, it even has room for ball storage and comes with a detachable skirt that says “Be Quiet,” presumably to deter the advances of lecherous onlookers.
The bra itself is not quiet, as it plays a recorded message saying “Nice shot” when a putt is sank.
This wacky invention was dreamed up by the Japanese, of course. May you continue to produce such wondrous technology.
To see a video of the “Nice Cup In Bra” in action, see below:
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Insane Goal From Japan By Kazumasa Uesato: Video
- Robotic Lawn Mower Presents A New Danger On The Golf Course
- Japanese Soccer Team Takes On 100 Kids [Video]
- Japanese figure skater suspended after drunken moped ride
- The Latest In New Stadium Technology From Popular Mechanics