Tim Lincecum caught with pot after traffic stop in Washington
A long-haired, laid-back, goofy-looking guy who lives in San Francisco getting caught with weed might be the least surprising news story in the world.
When Lincecum rolled down his window to speak to the police officer, out rolled a cloud of smoke. The officer asked him to produce the weed, and he complied, handing over a pipe and 3.3 grams of marijuana.
Since it was such a small amount, Lincecum will only face misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia use charges, rather than a felony count.
But while he’ll have to deal with these charges in Washington, his deity status in San Francisco has been secured. There’s no better way to endear yourself to the locals than to smoke some weed. Oh yeah, being a damn good pitcher helps too.
Pot found in star pitcher’s car during I-5 speed stop [Columbian]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Michigan Sportswriter Charged With Growing Marijuana
- Ryan Leaf Indicted On Drug & Burglary Charges In Texas
- Samaki Walker gets pulled over, tries to eat weed
- High School Lacrosse Coach Charged With Selling Cocaine
- Daily Rubbish: Don’t Mess With Michael Irvin