The Daily Show: Clash of the Cretins
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Clash of the Cretins|
With New York and Philadelphia squaring off in both the World Series and NFL on Sunday, The Daily Show sent Jason Jones and John Oliver to Philly to determine which city has the douchiest fans.
Yankees and Giants? Or Phillies and Eagles? Both teams had some classy fans in attendance, but the winner? Philadelphia. Of course, you already knew that.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Daily Show Shows Barack Obama, Sarah Palin Pandering To Philadelphia Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays Fans
- New York Giants Biggest Fan Considering Switching Allegiance To Philadelphia Eagles
- Fox News: Flu Spreads Through Yankees Clubhouse By Getting Naked & Showering With Men: Video
- Fox Shows The Wrong John Mayberry, Sr.: Video
- New York Giants Fans Attack And Smash Cars On Video After Loss To Philadelphia Eagles