Manu Ginobili kills a bat on Halloween: Video
On Halloween night, the Spurs/Kings game was delayed by a bat. The bat either lived in the arena, or it was part of the Spurs’ annual bat day giveaway.
Manu Ginobili wasn’t not amused by the bat’s antics and just wanted to get on with the game. With a mighty wallop, Manu smacked the bat out of midair with his bare hand, prompting this injury report from the Spurs:
Even rarer than the sight of a bat at an NBA game was Manu Ginobili coming in contact with another being on the basketball court without dropping to the ground as if he had been hit by a sniper.
Bats Everywhere Quiver in Fear of Manu [Fanhouse]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Shaq Bowls Over His Phoenix Suns Teammates: Video
- Atlanta Hawks Game Delayed By Actual Hawk: Video
- Steve Nash At The NBA Finals For The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- In An Effort To Stop Swine Flu, Soccer Players Told To Stop Spitting On The Ground
- Ron Artest trips over a box, falls down stairs (Happy Boxing Day?)