Idaho junior hockey team in trouble for playing strip hockey
While the Lightning haven’t inspired many through their gameplay so far this season, their stripping antics did influence the Idaho Junior Steelheads, who held a strip hockey shootout of their own last Wednesday in Boise.
Unfortunately for the Steelheads, not everyone was amused by their on-ice exposure. A parent whose daughter was ice skating on a nearby rink saw the 17- to 20-year-old players taking off their clothes and called a hotline. Yes, Boise apparently has a “young hockey players are stripping” hotline. Graham James has it on speed-dial.
The team has been banned from the practice facility for one week, while one player who stripped completely to moon a teammate has seen additional punishment.
“His behavior didn’t live up to our player code of conduct,” said Steelheads owner John Olver.
There is also an investigation underway to see if public decency laws were violated. Boise does not allow residents to bare their buttocks in public, with exemptions for the arts. For a state called “Idaho”, they’re really quite prudish.
Idaho junior hockey team punished for ‘strip hockey’ [Idaho Statesman]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- High School Baskeball Coach Arrested For Obscene Conduct At Costco & Walmart
- Hockey Streaker Falls Down On The Ice A Lot, Scores Invisible Goal: Video (NSFW)
- Aussie Rules Football Player Tim Orchard Flashes His Penis Live On Air
- Video: Australian Open Streaker During Match Involving Williams Sisters
- Looking for the Perfect Holiday Gift for the Bruins Fan on Your List? How About a Nude Painting of Bobby Orr?