Phillies Fans Try To Set Guy In A Tree On Fire With Roman Candles: Video
First, we had the dancing man on the taxi who got swept by gravity in 4 games. Now, here’s a Phillies fan who will not let go of this tree, even if his life depends on it. And really, his life depended on it.
As the celebration roared below him, his fellow Phillies fans decided he made a fantastic target for fireworks.
I don’t know whether to applaud his perseverance for not dropping from the tree while under heavy fire, or to make fun of him for not taking an easy route to safety as he was bombarded with roman candles, so let’s just go with both.
Sir, good job not falling from that tree, but damn, you are a dumbass for letting complete strangers try to set you on fire.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Phillies Fan Falls Off Taxi While Celebrating Win: Video
- Corinthians Fans Set Fire To Bus Full Of Vasco da Gama Fans After Corinthians Fan Is Murdered: Video
- Daily Show Shows Barack Obama, Sarah Palin Pandering To Philadelphia Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays Fans
- Phillies fan runs on field, gets tased (video)
- UNC Tennis Star Chris Kearney Arrested For DWI, Hitting Pedestrians