Phillies Fan Falls Off Taxi While Celebrating Win: Video
The Philadelphia Phillies beat the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in Game 5 of the NLCS to earn a spot in the World Series. Fans like this guy then took to the streets (literally). This dumbass apparently forgot that taxis are able to move & won’t necessarily take him with them. Someone needs to read up on Newton’s First Law of Motion.
In addition to falling off of taxis, Phillies fans also simultaneously showed their prowess at dropping f-bombs on live television.
Considering this all happened in the space of about 4 seconds, it’s going to be disappointing if the rest of this celebration doesn’t yield further displays of intelligence. Don’t let us down, Philadelphia.
Taxis 1, Philadelphians 0 [Deadspin]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Phillies Fans Try To Set Guy In A Tree On Fire With Roman Candles: Video
- Phillies Fan Air Humps Reporter Claudia Rivero: Video
- Phillies fan runs on field, gets tased (video)
- Daily Show Shows Barack Obama, Sarah Palin Pandering To Philadelphia Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays Fans
- The Daily Show: Clash of the Cretins