Penis Painted On Soccer Pitch
English soccer club Worle FC was the victim of a prank this week. Someone painted a penis on their field.
Worle FC assistant manager Mark Chesney said, “We reckon it was a jealous player from a rival club and we won’t rest until we find out who. To be shafted like this is a bitter pill to swallow, it’s a balls up which may leave our next fixture in doubt.”
Come on, man, leave the punchlines to the professionals. Don’t get cocky and think you’re going to come in and penetrate the world of witty sports bloggers.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Aussie Rules Football Player Tim Orchard Flashes His Penis Live On Air
- High School Football Game Moved Due to Toothpicks
- Real Headline Of The Day: Shaq’s Balls Spark China Row
- Gary Neville’s first pitch at White Sox game shows why soccer players don’t use their hands [Video]
- Soccer Player Gets Red Card, Returns To Field With Sword