Pele Confuses Michael Jordan And Michael Jackson: Video
While Barack Obama will be pushing Chicago’s case to be the host of the 2016 Olympics, Brazil and Rio de Janeiro are getting some help from soccer legend Pele. And by help, I of course mean they’re wishing he would keep his mouth shut.
Pele tried to convince reporters that Rio is a better candidate because Chicago didn’t have Michael Jordan on board. Except instead of saying “Michael Jordan”, he said “Michael Jackson”. As reporters laughed, Pele joked that there were two important Michaels.
Two Michaels, but only one Pele. We’ll find out tomorrow who will host the 2016 Olympics. No matter who gets it, Pele should be a public address announcer.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Ocho Cinco Compares Michael Jackson’s Death To 9/11, Immediately Apologizes
- CFL Player Arland Bruce Celebrates Touchdown By Acting Like Michael Jackson: Video
- Daily Rubbish: June 22, 2009
- Daily Rubbish: June 25, 2009
- Ron Artest’s Tribute To Michael Jackson: Video (NSFW)