Chuck Knoblauch Is Still Choking
Former Twins & Yankees star Chuck Knoblauch has been charged with assaulting his wife.
According to the complaint filed by his wife with the Houston police, Knoblauch hit her in the face then choked her.
Knoblauch has not yet commented on the allegation, and the judge set bail at $10,000.
In a story that is no way related to violent mood swings, Chuck Knoblauch was mentioned in the Mitchell Report as a steroid user.
Knoblauch accused of choking wife [AP]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Quinn Ojinnaka Of The Atlanta Falcons Accused Of Throwing His Wife Down Some Stairs
- Gym Teacher Chokes Kid During Dodgeball Game
- Keith Olbermann Pays Tribute To His Mom, Marie Olbermann: Video
- Meet The Newest Excuse For Not Being Able To Control Your Players: The Salary Cap
- Daily Rubbish: May 12, 2009