Golfer Makes $1 Million Hole-In-One At The Mark Eaton Celebrity Classic: Video
What’s better than getting a hole-in-one? Hitting one and making $1 million in the process.
What’s better than getting $1 million for hitting a hole-in-one? Doing so and having Mark Eaton involved somehow.
Jason Hargett is a million dollars richer after getting this hole-in-one at the Mark Eaton Celebrity Golf Classic in Utah, or one dollar for every inch of Eaton’s height.
Wait A Second: Did Golf Just Get Exciting? [Best Week Ever]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Alabama Golfers Get Back-To-Back Holes-In-One Out Of Order
- Bad Speller Threatened To Blow Up The 1997 NBA Finals
- Golfer hits hole-in-one, wins weight in the best ham on Earth (photo)
- Daily Rubbish: End Bush, Begin Obama, Begin Arizona Cardinals In The Super Bowl
- Video: Los Angeles Clippers Dancer Hits Backward Half-court Shot