Grown Man Punches 13-year-old During Fight At Youth Soccer Match
The 20-year-old Flores is sitting in Ventura County Jail on suspicion of child endangerment and abuse, as well as disturbing the peace with bail set at $25,000 after he fought a child during a brawl at a youth soccer match this weekend.
Not content to just fight a kid, according to witnesses, Efrain Flores blindsided the 13-year-old, punching him in the face and breaking his nose. Other (non-insane) adults were able to stop the fighting before anyone was more seriously hurt.
Sadly, this wasn’t the only violent soccer incident in Ventura over the weekend, but it was the only one that involved a grown man punching a child, so it gets the headline. The local response? Police want soccer banned. Since the sport is clearly the problem and not some dumbasses in attendance.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Boxer brothers arrested after fighting each other
- Cristiano Ronaldo Attacks Girl For Videotaping Him & His Mom
- Adam “Pacman” Jones Makes It Rain At Minxx Strip Club In Las Vegas: Video
- Gym Teacher Chokes Kid During Dodgeball Game
- Former Arena Football Player Goes Nuts, Bites Finger Of Detention Officer