Shirtless Orioles Fan Runs Across The Field At Camden Yards: Video
Someone dared this Orioles fan to take off his shirt and run across the outfield at Camden Yards, touch the Southwest Airlines ad, and then come back.
He completed 95% of his task, only to be met by a police officer as he tried to get back to the stands.
I can’t wait until Southwest turns this into a new ad. Wanna get away, indeed.
Here’s another view of the guy running around the field in Baltimore:
Orioles Fan Overestimates His Five Tool Abilities [Deadspin]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Fan Runs On The Field During Game Between The Atlanta Braves & Boston Red Sox: Video
- Mets Fan Becomes First Streaker At Citi Field: Video
- Romanian Soccer Fans Run On The Field, Riot: Video
- Crazy Fan Runs Around The Field At Citizens Bank Park During Phillies/Braves Game: Video
- Drunk Brewers Fan Performs Striptease While Getting Arrested: Video