Woman Butchers God Bless America At Dodger Stadium: Video
The bad time to forget the lyrics to a song is during “God Bless America” in the 7th inning stretch, as it will be the last thing Dodgers fans remember as they leave the ballpark right after it ends.
Who knows what Erika David was trying to sing, but it sounds like she said “through the valley,” which isn’t even close to being correct, then just decided the best way out of the situation was to mumble and hope nobody would notice. Judging by the shocked looks of laughter on the faces of Matt Kemp and James Loney, they definitely did.
[via Hot Clicks]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- The South African National Anthem, sung terribly: Video
- Daily Rubbish: May 11, 2009
- The Latest In New Stadium Technology From Popular Mechanics
- Manny Ramirez Suspended 50 Games After Positive Drug Test
- Miss America 2009 Katie Stam Sings The National Anthem Badly At Philadelphia Phillies Opening Day: Video