Goalie Shows Displeasure With Teammate By Pulling His Hair: Video
Franco Costanzo (played by Jerry Stiller) might have a bit of an anger problem. In full view of the television cameras at the end of a match against FC Zurich, the Argentinian goalkeeper for Basel was unhappy with teammate Beg Ferati and verbally admonished him.
Ferati then pushed Costanzo, who amazingly for an Argentine didn’t immediate flop to the ground, but instead grabbed Ferati’s hair.
Costanzo showed regret afterward, saying, “I’m sorry, I apologise. Everyone knows me and it’s the first time in my career I’ve done a stupid thing like this. It’s a situation we have to sort out in the dressing room.”
So next time, Costanzo will just pull teammates hair in the dressing room rather than on the field. Lesson learned!
Goalkeeper sorry for grabbing team mate by the hair [Reuters]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Souleymanou Hamidou Unlucky Own Goal In Turkey – Kayserispor vs. Trabzonspor: Video
- Video: Stoke’s Ricardo Fuller Slaps Stoke Captain Andy Griffin
- Big Brawl Between Vancouver Canucks and Chicago Blackhawks: Video
- Goalie Markus Pröll Rips His Shirt After Getting No Help From Teammates: Video
- Goalie Stops Attack With Kung Fu Kick To The Chest: Video