The BBC’s “Football League Show”: Come For The Soccer Highlights, Stay For The Girl Sitting On A Toilet
Their first airing contained an odd addition: A 38-second video clip of Kate Bosworth sitting on a toilet.
This was either an accident, an intentional PR ploy, or some deep-meaning statement regarding the quality of play from Torquay and Chesterfield.
BBC presents highlights of Chesterfield v Girl on a Toilet [Dirty Tackle]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Mets Fan Gets Hand Stuck In Citi Field Toilet Trying To Retrieve Gold Tooth
- In An Effort To Stop Swine Flu, Soccer Players Told To Stop Spitting On The Ground
- Soccer Game Stopped Due To Parrot Imitating Referee’s Whistle
- Manchester United TV Kindly Requests That You Do Not Comment On The Crotch Bulge Sizes Of Their Commentators: Video
- Rugby Romance Novels Aimed At Lonely Female British Rugby Fans