Boston Red Sox Fan Drinks Beer Through Sock And Shoe
Cold-filtered beer might be popular in some circles, but sock-filtered, not so much. Then again, given the sort of beers that usually advertise themselves as “cold-filtered”, perhaps they would taste better out of a sock and sneaker like this Red Sox fan drank from.
The guy apparently lost a bet, the penalty of which was to drink a beer that had been filtered through a sock into a sneaker.
Is there a such thing as athlete’s mouth? If so, get this guy some Tinactin to wash that down.
Video: Red Sox fan drinks beer from sneaker [Red Sox Monster]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Drunk Boston Red Sox Fan Dances At Fenway Park: Video
- Aussie Rules Football Player Gets Beer Thrown On Him By Fan: Video
- Australian Race Fans Limited To Just One Case Of Beer Per Person Per Day
- Today in dogs and baseball (videos)
- Derek Riordan Scores Penalty, Then Gets Chased By Fan – Hibs vs. Hearts: Video