Manly Sea Eagles Mascot Fights Fan Who Ran On The Field
The reason for my lack of posts the last couple of weeks is that I was on vacation in Australia. While I was there, I went to an NRL match, which I will be posting about next week. Unfortunately, I seem to have chosen the wrong match to attend, as the meeting between the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and Newcastle Knights featured a fan running on the field to fight the Sea Eagles’ mascot.
The guy obviously picked the wrong mascot to mess with, as the Sea Eagle tackled him. With some help from a real security guard, the man was subdued and removed. And thus, my goal of someday seeing a man fight a mascot in person was narrowly unfulfilled due to my poor choice of a game to attend.
Here’s another video from the brawl:
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Loose Chicken On The Field Before Rugby Match Between France and New Zealand: Video
- Video: Dancing with the Stars? Not nearly as entertaining as Dodging Punches with Frank Lampard
- Video: LeBron James Scores 50, Fan in LeBron Jersey Goes on the Court to Congratulate Him
- Boxer’s Dad Attacks Referee During Match: Video
- Russian diving coach also likes to give free breast stroke lessons