Soccer Player Starts Match With Shorts On Inside-Out: Video
We’ve all put an item of clothing on inside-out at some point. We feel dumb, we fix the clothes, we move on. But what do you do if you notice your shorts are on inside-out while you’re standing right in the center of a soccer field waiting to kick off a matches as thousands of people look on?
If you’re Marquinhos of the Kashima Antlers in Japan, you just stand there as your teammate Shinzo Koroki points and laughs. When you’re playing for a team called the “Antlers” though, you must be pretty used to laughter.
Inside-out: Kashima Antler’s striker Marquinhos forgets how to get dressed [101 Great Goals]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Japanese figure skater suspended after drunken moped ride
- Video: A Collection of Rugby Hits As the Rugby World Cup Gets Underway
- Peterborough’s Aaron McLean Loses His Shorts During Soccer Match
- More Sumo Wrestlers Getting Caught With Weed. Michael Phelps Approves.
- Video: The World’s Largest Bowling Alley In Japan