Retro Rubbish: Soccer Players Chase Loose Chicken On The Field
In this old clip from the 1986 European Cup Winners’ Cup match between Dynamo Kiev and Atletico Madrid, the game was stopped as the players chased a feathered pitch-invader. Despite several tackle attempts (both in the soccer sense of tackling and the football sense), the chicken runs free all the way to the sideline.
If these guys went after the ball with the same success that they chased this chicken, this must have been a pretty boring match.
Video: Footballers throw themselves at a chicken [Off The Post]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Loose Chicken On The Field Before Rugby Match Between France and New Zealand: Video
- In An Effort To Stop Swine Flu, Soccer Players Told To Stop Spitting On The Ground
- Video: Soccer Fans Pelt Goalkeeper With Snowballs – Atletico
- Dundee FC’s Stadium Invaded By Foxes
- Seagull Helps Cleveland Indians Beat Kansas City Royals: Video