Loose Chicken On The Field Before Rugby Match Between France and New Zealand: Video
It’s a slow time of year in sports, so let’s just declare today Chickens Running Around On The Field Day and be done with it.
This one makes a bit more sense, as the rooster is the mascot of the French rugby team. Some poor security guard is the lone man charged with chasing the cock for the first part of the pursuit, with predictably poor results.
Once the chicken was safely off of the field, the match could begin. Later, a woman ran on the grass, and by this point the security guards had had enough.
Now there’s a solid tackle that will impress the coaches. Maybe that cocky chicken would have hesitated if he’d seen this woman get taken down first.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Dinamo Bucuresti Fans Invade Pitch, Force Europa League Match Against Slovan Liberec To Be Abandoned: Video
- Video: Let’s Go Down Together: 2 People Run on Field During Diamondbacks Postgame Concert, Get Tackled by Security
- Manly Sea Eagles Mascot Fights Fan Who Ran On The Field
- Hugging Chris Young: Fan Runs On Field To Show CY Some Love: Video
- Retro Rubbish: Soccer Players Chase Loose Chicken On The Field