Jon Stewart, Lenny Dykstra, and Jim Cramer: Video
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Lenny Dykstra’s Financial Career|
The Daily Show With Jon Stewart has been critical of the financial industry as of late, which is no surprise considering how easy some of the targets have been. But it was especially difficult for Jon Stewart, who is a Mets fan, to cover one of his childhood heroes, Lenny Dykstra.
Fortunately for Stewart, he did get a chance to take yet another shot at Jim Cramer, who at this point you should listen to and then do the exact opposite of financially.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Serena Williams gets awkwardly hit on by Jon Stewart on The Daily Show
- The Daily Show: Clash of the Cretins
- Daily Rubbish: June 24, 2009
- IndyCar Driver Sarah Fisher On The Daily Show With Jon Stewart: Video
- Congress, The BCS, and The Daily Show With Jon Stewart: Video