Dumb Smuggler Gets Caught With Cocaine In Golf Clubs
Here’s a tip for all you drug smugglers out there. If you’re going to try and bring cocaine through customs by concealing it in sporting equipment, you might want to know something about the sport.
Unfortunately for Kayti, a customs agent asked her what her golf handicap was. The bright girl thought she was being asked if she had a disability. Her inability to answer other golf questions made the agent even more suspicious, and a search of the golf clubs revealed £83,000-worth of cocaine.
She’ll be spending 4 years in jail for her lack of golf knowledge. Perhaps the prison will have a library so she can read up on the sport for her next attempt.
Drug mule balls up her golf quiz [The Sun]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- High School Lacrosse Coach Charged With Selling Cocaine
- Martina Hingis Retires From Professional Tennis Before She Gets Tempted to Snort the Baseline
- Undercover Sting Catches People Hoping To Trade White Powder For White Powder
- More On The Charles Barkley DUI Saga: Tattoos & Blow Job Edition
- Lebanese Skier Tests Positive For Cocaine – More White Powder On The White Powder