New Zealand Taekwondo Star Opens Brothel To Fund 2012 Olympics Effort
A lot of athletes try to get money for their Olympic training by saying “Just Do It.”
Campbell hopes that his brothel will earn him about $300,000 before the games. His parents spent $150,000 to help him participate in tournaments and qualify for the 2008 Olympics, where he placed in the top 16.
You might think that his parents aren’t too keen on this idea, but considering their son is well on his way to becoming self-sufficient, they are fine with it. Campbell even brought a couple of escorts home to his mom, who “realized they were just normal people supporting kids and stuff.”
Escorts: The sort of girl you can bring home to mom, at least in New Zealand.
Kiwi opens brothel to fund campaign [The New Zealand Herald]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- New Zealand Olympic Committee Threatens To Sue Brothel-Owning Taekwondo Star
- Rugby Fans Dress Up Statue In Wellington, New Zealand, Leave It Pantsless
- Italian Soccer Club Signs Sponsorship Deal With Escort Service
- 2012 Summer Olympics to look more like 1984
- Sports Anchor Leaves Microphone On While Going To The Bathroom: Video