Norwegian Goal Celebrations: Now With 100% More Eye Poking!
Christian Gauseth, soccer player for Norwegian side Bryne, was a bit over-exuberant while celebrating a goal by a teammate against Stavanger and ended up poking another guy in the eye.
Gauseth lept toward a gathering of players, only to meet Karl Morten Håland’s eye with his finger.
His quote after the match:
“I did actually feel my fingers slip into his eye ball. It was almost like pressing a finger down a pack of butter.”
Perhaps, but only if the butter screamed and walked away in pain.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Samuel Eto’o Scores Goal In Champions League Final, Celebrates Like Heroin Addict: Video
- Norwegian Soccer Player Per Ciljan Skjelbred Throws Up On The Pitch: Video
- Soccer Goal Celebration Ends In Player Humping Praying Man: Video
- From Sweden, here’s the worst goal celebration ever: Video
- Mascot Punches Player During Norweigian Soccer Match: Video