Goalie Stops Attack With Kung Fu Kick To The Chest: Video
This is an old video, but it’s probably new to you. In the EAFF Championship last year, Chinese goalkeeper Zong Lei stopped an attack by Japan’s Michihiro Yasuda by attacking him himself.
What’s worse here? The flying kick, or the fact that the referee only deemed it worthy of a yellow card?
Maybe the East Asian Football Federation tournament just uses different rules that allow for kung fu, and this guy only received the card for poor form on the kick.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Kevin-Prince Boateng Karate Kicks Makoto Hasebe In The Face: Video
- Chinese Soccer Match Features Weird Slap Fight: Video
- Japanese figure skater suspended after drunken moped ride
- Mozambique Goalkeeper Faceplant Fail – Africa Cup of Nations 2010 (video)
- Chinese Olympic Womens Soccer Coach Fired Through E-Mail