Samurai Cuts Baseball In Half With Sword: Video
This is the coolest thing you will see all day.
A Japanese TV show invited a samurai swordsman to the studio and fired baseballs at him from a pitching machine. The samurai’s goal was to draw his sword and cut the baseball in half.
The first attempt did not work, but on the second try, the sword went clean through most of the baseball, providing a clear, compact view of everything inside.
If that sword can cut through a baseball that easily, just imagine what he could do to your doughy self with it.
HT: [Japan Probe]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Soccer Player Starts Match With Shorts On Inside-Out: Video
- Today in dogs and baseball (videos)
- Duke Coach Mike Krzyzewski On The Colbert Report: Video
- SNL Weekend Update: Will Ferrell As Harry Caray: Video
- Conan O’Brien Runs Across Wrigley Field: Video