Kid At Confederations Cup Puts Ice Cream All Over His Face: Video
Sunday’s Confederations Cup matches in South Africa were filled with excitement. With the U.S. demolishing Egypt 3-0 and Brazil beating Italy by that same score, the United States beat the odds to advance to the semi-finals against Spain.
While the efforts of the Egyptian and Italian teams were remarkable failures, they weren’t the only ones who had difficulty performing routine tasks.
Watch as this kid manages to put his ice cream on every other inch of his face except for his mouth, never ceasing to have a creepy, stoic look while doing so.
It’s not as if the kid looks malnourished, so he clearly knows how to get food into his mouth other times. It appears that this was just a momentary failure that happened to be broadcast to soccer fans all around the world.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Barbados’ National Soccer Team Advertises For Players On Its Website
- Off the Woodwork: The Best Own Goal Ever
- Barnsley fans score a goal against Manchester United, whose own fans robbed a food stand
- Daily Rubbish: June 29, 2009
- 2007 Gold Cup Preview (That’s Soccer)