Kyle Farnsworth Gets Bitten By Bulldog
Why is it that it’s baseball players who get hurt in stupid ways? Every now and then you hear about some athlete in another sport getting hurt in a strange way off the field, but 95% of the time, it’s a baseball player.
While at home this morning, Kansas City Royals reliever Kyle Farnsworth decided to intervene in a fight between his two pet bulldogs.
One of the dogs confused Farnsworth for a Beggin Strip and gave him a bite that required 4 stitches to close. Fortunately for him, the wound was on his non-throwing hand.
Royals Manager Trey Hillman said that Farnsworth would be available to pitch on Tuesday, but this was unnecessary because the Diamondbacks suck and Gil Meche pitched a complete game shutout.
Royals Pitcher Bitten by His Bulldog [Fanhouse]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Trey Hillman Had Better Get His Celebrating In Now
- No, David Dellucci Did Not Get Bitten By An Alligator
- George Brett Goes On Profanity-Laced Tirade At Charity Golf Tournament: Video
- Daily Rubbish: May 26, 2009
- Goalie Sergio Romero Punches Door, Breaks Hand: Video