Golfer Ahn Shi-hyun Hits And Kills Robin With Tee Shot At LPGA Championship
If one wanted to make broad generalizations about particular ethnic groups based on just a couple of data points, you could say that Koreans love hitting birds with balls.
The bird died instantly in “a puff of feathers.”
“It’s a shame,” said marshal Nina Dawson. “The bird was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was instantaneous.”
The LPGA made news earlier this year by encouraging its golfers to tweet, but this was definitely not what they had in mind.
LPGA player’s drive kills robin [ESPN]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Soccer Game Stopped Due To Parrot Imitating Referee’s Whistle
- Pigeon Killed By Flying Cricket Ball, Courtesy Of Jacques Rudolph: Video
- Daily Rubbish: March 26, 2009
- Ocho Cinco Compares Michael Jackson’s Death To 9/11, Immediately Apologizes
- Seagull Helps Cleveland Indians Beat Kansas City Royals: Video