Orlando Magic Fan Falls Out Of Her Seat: Video
There’s no better site for people-watching than courtside at the NBA Finals. Between celebrities and other rich people or wannabe rich people vying for camera time, there’s plenty of entertainment. Aside from a few diehards, these people are all just there to be seen.
Case-in-point: These two (probably) drunk women who sat courtside in Orlando for last night’s NBA Finals game between the Magic and Los Angeles Lakers.
As their hometown Magic were choking the game away when this incident occurred, any real fans would have been despondent, rather than waving around trying to get on TV. This woman made it on TV (and the Internet), but probably not in the way she wanted.
The woman got up to lean forward into the shot of Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen talking, but then fell backward on to her ass as she tried to get back into her seat. The best part: Her stupid friend didn’t even notice, or if she did, she didn’t bother to try and help.
Courtside seats: Thousands of dollars. Falling over on live TV while millions of people watch: Priceless.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Boston Celtics Big Baby Glen Davis Hits Buzzer Beater To Beat Orlando Magic, Celebrates By Pushing Child: Video
- Steve Nash At The NBA Finals For The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- Dwight Howard Breaks The Shot Clock With Powerful Slam Dunk: Video
- Video: Dwight Howard Hits 75-Foot Shot During Pregame Warmups
- SNL: “Mark” Starring Will Ferrell On TNT Basketball With Bill Hader As Ernie Johnson And Kenan Thompson As Charles Barkley: Video