Seagull Helps Cleveland Indians Beat Kansas City Royals: Video
Winged creatures continue to be on the side of the Cleveland Indians.
In the 10th inning of tonight’s game against the Kansas City Royals, Shin-Soo Choo hit a line drive toward center fielder Coco Crisp. As Crisp moved in on the ball, so did a flock of seagulls. The ball hit one of the seagulls and ended up bouncing past Crisp, allowing Mark DeRosa to score the winning run from 2nd. The bird was okay, aside from having to live in Cleveland.
With Kyle Farnsworth, AKA pr0FF3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth, giving up the run, we can expect The Dugout to be tackling this story soon.
Of course, not everyone loves the birds that have recently descended upon Progressive Field.
“It’s embarrassing,” said Ryan Garko of the Indians. “We look like we’re a bunch of little kids playing on an abandoned lot. There has to be a way to get rid of the seagulls.”
May I suggest Seagull Demolition Night?
Cleveland Indians beat Royals, 4-3, in the 10th on a wing and Choo’s single [Cleveland Plain Dealer]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Joba Chamberlain Diving Catch vs. Cleveland Indians: Video
- Golfer Ahn Shi-hyun Hits And Kills Robin With Tee Shot At LPGA Championship
- No, David Dellucci Did Not Get Bitten By An Alligator
- Kansas City Royals Fans Get Into Brawl At Kids Play Area At Kaufmann Stadium
- Kyle Farnsworth Gets Bitten By Bulldog