Sky Sports Uses Subtle Messaging Insult Interviewee: Video
It might take a bit before you catch on to why this interview of Notts County’s John Armstrong Holmes is funny, but give it a good watch or two to see if you can figure it out.
Here’s hint #1: It has to do with removing one of the letters of the team he is employed by.
Hint #2: The plot of an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm centered on this word.
Still can’t figure it out?
Some clever camera placement during this interview resulted in the “o” of “county” being blocked. With the frame cutting off in the middle of the letter “t”, the result is a man standing on camera, surrounded by the word “cunt.”
And of course, here is a scene from that aforementioned Curb episode, language obviously NSFW.
Video: Why Sky Sports News might be looking for a new cameraman this morning [Off The Post]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Daily Rubbish: July 16, 2009
- Pigeon Killed By Flying Cricket Ball, Courtesy Of Jacques Rudolph: Video
- Daily Rubbish: Is Shaq Taking Photos Of Himself On The John For Twitter?
- Kenyon Martin Should Be Suspended After Making Profanity-Filled Homophobic Slur Towards Mark Cuban: Video
- Soccer Player Breaks Referee’s Jaw